WHAT ARE EXOSOMES?
"Exosomes are like "tiny messengers for your skin cells," because they facilitate the exchange of RNA and proteins like keratin, fibroblasts, and immune cells between neighboring cells to bypass lengthy cellular division processes – skipping straight to the replenishment and regeneration of treatment areas!
- Noticeably reduce the appearance of age-related pigment
- Visibly make the skin appear firmer and more youthful
- Visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrate and nourish the skin
- Promote a more radiant and even-toned complexion